La shortbread 5 minutes with mascarpone is a dough made from flour, mascarpone, butter, sugar, eggs, yeast and vanilla.
Crunchy and fragrant, lighter and crumbly, mascarpone shortbread dough is perfect for cookies, pies and tarts.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time: 35 min|
|Ingredients: for 600 g of dough|
|300 g flour|
|125 g of mascarpone|
|75 g butter|
|90 g sugar|
|1 egg yolk|
|1 / 2 c. to c. yeast|
|1/4 vanilla bean (or grated lemon zest)|
- Quickly mix the flour with the diced butter until you get a very crumbly mixture.
- Separately, mix the mascarpone with the eggs.
- Add the sugar and vanilla beans to the butter and flour mixture.
- Then add the mascarpone with the eggs.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Use and taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Eating well is also eating very simple, very well-cooked things. Haute cuisine requires being capable of simplicity. "Anne – Sophie Pic