The german christmas cookies are cookies made from flour, butter, sugar, egg, baking powder, salt and possibly a flavoring.
Easy and quick to prepare, these typical Christmas cookies are perfect for breakfast and other snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 1 hours|
|Cooking time : 14 min|
|Total time : 29 min + 1 h (rest)|
|300 g flour|
|200 g butter|
|100 g powdered sugar|
|1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
|flavor of your choice (option): cinnamon, star anise, orange zest|
- In a bowl, add the eggs, the butter cut into pieces and the icing sugar.
- Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Then add the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and possibly some flavoring and knead by hand.
- Form a ball of dough and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a height of at least 1 cm.
- Cut the dough with Christmas-themed cookie cutters.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- Bake during 12 at 14 min.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar or decorate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
"Real cooking is a form of art. A gift to share. ”Oprah Winfrey